Who we are
Our website address is: https://infinitydesign.ie.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
At Infinity Design, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement will let you know how we look after your personal data with regard to your use of this website. It also informs you as to our obligations and your rights under data protection law.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national laws, which relate to the processing of personal data.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- Whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
oprovide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
oensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
oimprove our Site and services;
oprocess and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
ocontact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
3. Client data
- We will collect details such as contact names, email addresses and telephone numbers when you instruct us. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations.
- In order to perform our contract with you, we may also need to share personal data with third party providers in line with the agreed scope of work, including but not limited to photographers, illustrators, payment providers and postal service organisations to assist in the delivery of our services to you.
- We may also advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary);
- We will retain your information as long as we require it to provide our services to you and then for a period of twelve years from our last substantial engagement.
4. Supplier data
5. If you fail to provide personal data
notify you if this is the case at the time.
- In addition to the uses described in sections 2-4 above, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our services and events which we think may be of interest.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information detailed in point (1) at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can click the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; email us at [email protected] providing us with your name and contact details.
7. Automated processing
8. Legal basis for processing your personal data
·for performance of a contract we enter into with you;
·where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to;
·for our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
9. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- To staff members in order to facilitate the provision of goods or services to you;
10. Cross-border data transfers
11. Data security
12. Access to, updating, deleting and restricting use of personal data
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes. Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
- You can also ask us to undertake the following: update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate; remove your personal data from our database entirely; send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity; or restrict the use of your personal data.
- We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
13. Right to withdraw consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at [email protected]
14. Changes to our data policy
15. Contact us
Updated on 11/03/2019